Friday, June 29, 2012

Aaaaack, I'm such a slacker!

My blog posts are sporadic at best, practically non-existent at worst so maybe if I keep them short and sweet I will feel better about tackling them more often.  It's highly possible that I overthink it a little.  I wanted to share the seashell bouquet that I made for our vow renewal in Hawaii coming up in July!  Only 12 more days!  I had seen them online but couldn't quite get any clear instructions so I kind of had to wing it.  Since I only have a couple of followers (God bless all of ya!) I won't bore you with everything I did, but if anyone ever reads this and does want to know, I'll be glad to share!  Without further ado, here it is!  Mahalo and aloha!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jennifer!! I love this so unique and Congratulations on your vow renewal, Hawaii I bet it was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete