Monday, February 27, 2012

Second time around...

Okay, so my blogging premiere didn't quite work out the way I thought (in that I didn't actually DO it) so I'm giving it another go.  Hopefully this time I'll follow through...and get some followers! 
Even though Valentine's Day has come and gone, I wanted to share the cute and simple card I made for my husband, the gun nut.
I apologize for the horrendous quality of the photo to anyone who may ever read this, but it was the best one to show off the metallic slides that I used a glitter pen to make.  I used some gun silhouette svgs I found on a google search and the smoke whisps were in the shapes library of ecal...just mirrored one and put them together to make a heart.  I inked the edges, added some twine and a "Love you" brad to it and that was it!  I don't like to girly up cards for men, lest I de-macho them in front of someone else.  I was super proud of the guns though, it's not that easy to find something crafty with a gun, believe it or not! 

Hopefully I'll be making some more posts because I want to start doing some challenges that other people have on their blog.  So if you actually are reading this, do a girl a solid and follow me so I feel better.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment