Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My first challenge!

I made a card to enter in my first ever card challenge!  Most of the time I have a hard time deciding what to do when I actually sit down to fiddle with my crafty stuff so when I saw challenges posted on some blogs, I figured that was a great way to get a starting point.  Here is my first one...it is for the Buttons challenge on Meljen's blog!
The card base is from an SVGcuts kit called Everyday Cards and the stamp is colored with colored pencils.  The buttons are courtesy of my grandmother-in-law and I used a little bit of twine and a dollar stamp from Michael's.  I also accented using a glitter pen (which I LOVE) and inked around the edges of pretty much everything.  Hooray for my first try!!

Jenn =)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on entering your first challenge! You are off to a great start. Your card is adorable.


    Thank you for joining our “Buttons”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete