Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fishy Card

This is a card I made for a second challenge...I'm on a freakin' roll!  It's a card for a Fishy/Pirate themed challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew.  Sorry the quality is crappy...it's just so much easier to take a picture with my phone and have it automatically send to my computer than to use a camera and have to actually...do stuff.  I used a card base from SVGcuts Everyday Cards and altered it a little so that it actually folds and looks like an aquarium.  It's hard to tell from the picture but pretty much everything sparkles...either with glitter paper or Stickles.  I used a dollar stamp from Michael's and wha-bam!  Thanks for looking (and pretty please follow my blog!)!

Jenn =)

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the sparkle! Ty for joining us at Getting Cricky for the simply sunday challenge!


    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card I love the scene you created!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card love the look of your coral. and the fish is so cool thanks or sharing your work.
    Anita getting Cricky Jr.Dt
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I really like the dimension. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool fold that must be!! Love your sparkly card -- So glad you joined us for the challenge!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Getting Cricky DTM,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the Sparkle! Always adds tons of fun to a card! Thanks for joining in on the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky! Don't forget to check out tomorrows Challenge!

    Heather Getting Cricky Jr. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sparkle. Great job on the card. Love it.

    Thanks for joining us in the Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky Jr DTM

    ReplyDelete